Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Back on the Bike


Francisco, is that you?

Haven't posted in quite a while, although I'm fairly certain no one is following anyways.  Still, this is my place to rant and rave, wax poetic, or just ramble on about stuff my wife doesn't want to hear about.  Like the new bike I'm ready to sell my car to be able to buy.  I wish...  I could never do that... could I?

Didn't ride so much through the winter with the crappy weather and all.  Also wasn't able to get up into the high country very much either.  I did take a nice long trip to Thailand though, which was an experience I will never forget.  I'll post more on this later; some photos with the stories behind them could be good.

Ah yes, back on the bike, that is where I was going....  Been back on the bike for a few weeks now and it sure feels good.  The Growler is coming up in a couple weeks.  Although I have much less time on the bike than last year at this time, I feel really good.  Lots of riding last season helped build up my base miles I guess.  Regardless, it will be a hell of a race down there in Gunni.  Hope to se you there!

Also went down and shot the Battle the Bear and the Front Range 50 MTB races last weekend.  Would have rather been out there doing my five laps, but a hacking cough/cold would have made it a bad idea.  Good to see a bunch of folks from last seasons CX races out there.  Bear Creek Lake Park single track is so fast and rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment